Thursday, September 8, 2016

About Me

My first post on this blog was the pattern for which the blog was made.  But I'll be posting a few more patterns here so I might as well make a blog post introducing myself.

I'm Anna.  I'm 28 years old and I've been with my husband 8 years now.  I'm a stay at home mom with two beautiful boys, Owen (4) and Ricky (6).  I love crocheting, reading, World of Warcraft, and lots of movies and TV shows.  Too many to count, although pretty much all the big ones (the walking dead, game of thrones, supernatural) are on my list of favorites.   I'm a big fan of vampires!  Right now my husband and I are watching True Blood and love it despite the first episode which we both hated.  The accents were a big turn off at first (most of the actors don't have a southern accent in real life) but gradually I got used to it and now I'm hooked.  We just finished season 2 and I'm Team Eric all the way.  Incidentally, my husband's name is Eric as well.

A little more about my boys.  Owen loves sharks, dolphins, and whales more than anything on this planet (hence his shark hat, pictured, which he wears every day.)  He is the sweetest little thing with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, a baby face that makes him look younger than 4, and the tiniest and most innocent little voice.  He is the baby of the family through and through.    Ricky just started kindergarten this year (a year late, because he had an extra year of preschool to work on his speech delay).  He loves nothing more than doing laundry, playing games, and annoying his brother.  Owen may have the sweetness, but Ricky is our entertainer.  He is constantly making us laugh and amazing us with his silly thoughts.  We all love book time before bed and Pete the Cat is our best literary friend.  I even crocheted a Pete the Cat doll for both of the kids.  Owen drags his around everywhere and I couldn't be happier that he loves him so much.

Owen at The National Aquarium in Baltimore

Ricky's First Day of Kindergarten

2 Crocheted Pete the Cat Dolls, and a Pete the Cat Hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment